- Manage accounting and finance subject matters as well as tax work for selected entities;
- Manage the key aspects of finance, including reporting, revenue, costs & expenses, cash flow, assets, credit control, collection, tax, capital investment, etc.
- Serve as Executive's assistant and liaison with the Corporate Finance team for the financial consolidation of its subsidiaries;
- Provide timely and accurate financial & management reporting, which are consistent with group accounting policies and conversion;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with solid skills and knowledge in overall business finance, controllers, accounting, Audited and tax; Experienced in IPO is a plus.
- Strong commercial reflexes with ability to work with the commercial team to support the business;
- Experience in product costing, cost & expense management, productivity improvement; Preferred candidates with accounting firm and corporate experience;
- Able to work independently in a fast pace environment;
- Good communication skills, strong integrity; language in Chinese and English is a plus
- Good computer skills (Quick Book, MS Excel and PowerPoint);
Loading some great jobs for you...